MULTICOLOURED ‘GINGERBREAD’ CRAYONS
Like most of our at home to-do’s with the kids, this is an exceptionally easy idea. AND it finally puts all those broken crayons to use (where on earth did all those other crayon halves go?!).
- As many crayons as you can find
- A silicon mold in a fun shape (we used a gingerbread mood)
- An oven
1. Pre-heat your oven to 200 degrees.
2. Peel off all the paper off of the crayons and for any full sized crayons or longer pieces, break up into smaller pieces.
3. Fill the molds with different coloured crayons so that the surface of the mold is covered (the more you put in the thicker the crayon will come out).
4. Put in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
5. Carefully remove from the oven and leave to cool for 15 minutes.